In the context of its intellectual property series of events, the European Union Academic Programme Hong Kong (EUAP) and the European Chamber of Commerce in Hong Kong are pleased to invite Hong Kong students to take part to the Creativity Competition 2013.
Entrants are invited to create a mascot, a poster, and/or a short film and they are urged to be as creative as they can with the theme of intellectual property, protection of creativity and innovation.
Each champion of the three categories will receive a cash award of HK$15,000 from the European Chamber of Commerce. First runner-ups and second runner-ups of each category will receive certificates from the European Chamber of Commerce in Hong Kong and the European Union Academic Programme Hong Kong (EUAP).
This competition is an opportunity for students to learn more about intellectual property and counterfeiting.
As for the short film competition, students can also refer to:
- the World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO) Youtube account;
- the Hong Kong Intellectual Property Department (HK IPD) Youtube account;
- the Grupo Anti-Contrafacção website (Portugal);
- the website of the European Commission;
- a playlist of previous anti-counterfeit campaigns available on my Youtube account.
Many examples of anti-counterfeiting posters are available online…
Good luck to all!